fredag den 9. marts 2012

Nik og Jay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daoRMfRjZig

Here's a link to the concert i'm going to later tonight. I'm going with my host sisters. These two are a pretty big deal over here. My first host sister described them to me like this: Before Nik og Jay Denmark was a relatively conservative country when it came to showing off wealth. But Nik og Jay came along and made it "cool" to be flashy.

I'm excited to go. Not necessarily because i enjoy the music. Danish music overall tends to be a little awful. The majority of the music they listen to is from USA. But Nik and But i like it because it's in Danish. And it's fun listening to music in Danish.

Also now everyone can hear what Danish sounds like!

So, that's what i'm doing with my Friday evening.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar