fredag den 9. marts 2012

My ears are ringing and my stomach hurts.

For all those who were curious i ate 5 pieces of brunsviger today. Five. Two with my class, and then i went over to my friends house and ate three more. If that's not enough we also made risengrød. I don't know if i've talked about risengrød yet...but it's basically delicious vanilla rice pudding covered in kanel and sugar with a hole in the center where you place a chunk of butter that eventually melts and trickles over onto the rest of the pudding. It's quite labor intensive in that it takes an hour to make. Now my stomach is aching.



The concert was super duper. My first concert ever. I've decided that i'm a fan of tasteless danish pop music. It's catchy and makes me feel eccentric and foreign. Sooo....♥NIK OG JAY♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar