lørdag den 14. april 2012

Hej.

Thoughts and things.

1. I never went upstairs in my second host families house. Not once. How weird is that? I never even asked. I have no idea what's really up there.

2. I live in a castle. I forgot to tell everyone.

3. Denmark has the worlds best cakes. It's probably why they are the happiest people in the world.

4. I'm going to Paris on Monday with my school for a week.

5. My new little host brother is the funniest kid ever. For the first two weeks i lived here he did nothing but stare at me blankly. I smiled...in return...a blank stare. It was super awkward. Then he started laughing. He has the weirdest laugh in the entire universe. It makes me laugh, that laugh of his. I imitated it for my parents already on skype. I'm afraid i can't do that for all of you so you're just going to have to take my word for it. Also, i think we've talked about it like 12 times already at the dinner table. He persistently tells us all that he likes clams because they taste like pasta. No, no they do not. I don't know where in the world you've tasted clams but i'm tellin' ya buddy, they most certainly do not "smage lige som pasta". It's super great. He's also they only one who corrects my Danish. He always always does. I love it.

6. I made glass figures one day. With this lady in my rotary club. We made glass things. I made a little girl and boy. They were a little too little. But i think they turned out all right.

7. I love so many people. I'm pretty sure i'm now that obnoxious teenage girl who goes around just puttin' all there love on everyone. But i really do. Pure honest real deal heartfelt love is what i feel for them all. But I really am so grateful for all the lovely people in my life that make it so easy for me to love them.

8. I like my house. If you felt like google imaging it just write "Erholm Slot Denmark" into google images and it should turn up.

9. I am at peace with the fact that i have 3 months left of this exchange. I'm done whining about it.

10. There's a blog called 1000 Awesome things. And i love it because all the things really are truly awesome.

11. My third host mom is a teacher. My third host dad.....is something really confusing. My two third host sisters and 17 and 14.

12. bleh.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar